Monday 23 April 2018

A FISTFUL OF PICTURES (Part Six)

I managed to get out again as I had planned ..

I saw many things that I wanted to get to with the camera .. I mean in line of sight that would have only taken ten minutes .. but I could not.

Some pictures I took did not turn out as I had imagined, funny how that works, and no matter how hard I tried I did not create anything I really liked.

But then I was getting tired, was in pain, had chest issues going on and various things on my mind .. like death for one over two people.

I wanted to do this while I was here because the bus journey is dead easy and I will be doing it again .. hopefully .. but like this day .. only on a Sunday and, of course, if the weather is good.

Along with my many symptoms I have been dogged by a new one that seems to have something to do with .. balance and I noted that many pictures were a little skewed. This has never been a problem before and unfortunately I have no one to speak to about it .. GP wise as I currently do not have one .. long story .. NHS' fault as ever. I have been trying to correct this but NHS England are being their usual idiots selves.

Anyway here are a few more pictures ..

https://www.flickr.com/gp/89426160@N05/340a86






Where it should have ended three years ago but did not .. omitting a couple of things they stated to me from the letter .. I half expected so I recorded both lol






No comments:

Post a Comment