Monday 23 April 2018

A FISTFUL OF PICTURES (Part Seven)

Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Millenium Wheel and that mobile phone looking building are among others I could see were not far away but .. I simply could not risk getting to .. even just one.

By the time I had spotted and recalled the Tower of London I was at H.M.S Belfast which I took pictures of. So looked temptingly close while also being a little out of reach.

Despite my orthotic Salamon shoes and Pregabalin .. this would have been too much as I am dogged by tiredness, knee and back pain and my shoulders would have hurt before I got back to the bus stop.

Extremely .. frustrating.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/89426160@N05/340a86






 Photography involving sculpture is something else I want to get into .. Museum visits too which I keep wanting to do but have not managed as yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment