Friday 20 April 2018

A FISTFUL OF PICTURES (Part Five)

Some more selections from a series of photos I have acquired from a coupe of shoots recently .. I wanted to be somewhere not too far away getting some landscape stuff but .. no sleep and in some difficulties with health.

No sleep really does mean no sleep, lol.

As stated I am previously getting a feel for everything and despite knowing a few things there are many post-processing techniques I am unfamiliar with.

I have realised that due to the types of pictures I am branching out into .. some of these techniques are going to have to be learned! Sheesh .. something else to learn?! Well .. nothing wrong with that .. if I can get back to a comfort zone at some point I am well away from right now?

I cannot think of any more right now .. though I am bound to go out in the next couple days and after sleeping tonight, fingers tightly crossed, I have other RAW file photos to go through to see if there is anything I have missed?

There are also several dozen others I could put through post-processing that I had previously not done before, other than adjusting exposure, saturation and vibrancy.

All others can be found here ...

https://www.flickr.com/gp/89426160@N05/K3T8hY

I am an animal and wildlife expert so there will be many photos involved with animals over time but also what interests me now is ..


  • Wildlife Photography (have British Wildlife Blog)
  • Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish (Guess what I have on that?)
  • Orchids (Guess what I have on that?)
  • Japanese Maples (Guess .. oh you get the idea!)
  • Corruption (Yesss ...)
  • Landscape Photography
  • Architecture Photography (though I am somewhat biased into liking certain .. pictures)
  • Flowers
  • Macro Photography
  • Bokeh Photography
  • Scenery and Forest Photography
  • many others













No comments:

Post a Comment