Friday 6 July 2018

THE FIRST WAVE OF A FEW DAYS

Right then .. as I said and it was hard but I have managed to do a few .. well seventy photographs thus far which I think will be a little under 10% of what I took!

There will be additions to my Flickr account with other accounts like Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest getting the best of these.

These will be each day of tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and likely Tuesday too?

Well .. the 'First Wave of a Few Days' you may think is linked to that three parter? Well that three parter became a fourth parter as I was taken somewhere with Wild Strawberries, some neat other wild plants and flowers, very near where I lived back in the nineties, and some butterflies. Though I was very ill and out of it and we was supposed to go to a second location . in a damned car and I could not do it!

Yup .. happy with that number so far .. if it carries on at that ration I might get over 500 and maybe even 700 photographs up?!

Just remember that ..

https://www.flickr.com/gp/89426160@N05/622Q4y    Flickr Account
  • Still Learning about Camera - Sony A99II
  • Still Learning about Post Processing, this might start to tell about now?
  • Fighting some horrible health symptoms .. while wondering if I am going to drop dead at any minute both with and without warnings
  • Two Horror stories currently unfolding
  • It was .. DAMNED HOT!! LOL!
Right there is some monochrome .. stuff, some Poppies, some architecture stuff and first photographs of parts of an old .. very old Abbey ..

But first and foremost .. after a five year absence and oddly but nicely associated with me and what I do in another blog .. he is back ..


























No comments:

Post a Comment