Sunday 7 April 2013

SERIES OF NEW IMAGES SOON

Well I have a series of new images to put up and due to illness no one could diagnose, a stint in A&E and various other distractions I have been struggling to find the time to put them and various other things up on my various blogs.

There is likely a few things to go up onto my YouTube account too?!

Also a very late and extremely bitter cold Spring has also set a few blogs back a few weeks too and many photo opportunities that would have presented themselves weeks ago are only beginning to show themselves now and over the next few weeks.

So I do seem to be running around two to four weeks late on some things?! LMAO!

STILL! I do have a few things stored away on the memory cards and need to upload them and place them up here, I also need to familiarize myself with a whole new photo editing program which is called GIMP.

I have altered the computing environment that I do a majority of my work in too and this has taken up a couple of weeks of my time, basically because I was ill informed on the way i did it by a certain Magazine but I will REFUSE to sink so low as to mention Computer Active Magazines name, hehe.

Still after several dozen mishaps and a few weeks later and I am back in business. I am also in the process of acquiring a number of books to teach myself in this new environment, new for me that is...well sort of!

Read my CPUs & Computers blog for more on that one, lol.

So I need to work out if GIMP is the best photo manipuation software on the Linux OS and then once I have I then have to get it (if I ain't got it lol) and then get a book on it and read. Hopefully then I can pick up a few neat tricks and simplify them which is something I am very good at...

...taking a great deal of technical blabber and acronyms and turning them into plain and simple English. Many of my previous employers that I have taught things, including SOLICITORS and a TEACHER, said that I should become a teacher as I would be a great one, lol?!

Anyway once I have my head out of the clouds and into some wood, or do they use hemp nowadays, I should start posting many things in here in time.

Fingers crossed! The Best Laid Plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment