Monday 4 March 2013

A DAY EXPERIMENTING WITH PHOTO ART - VARIED PATHS

Well here are a few others I took on my country path walk to see how things turned out...

These SHOULD have been uploaded yesterday by 6 to 7pm but by 11pm I had given up. Seems you cannot get a little extra money when your poor and starving to death while in pain. But if your a big Telecoms company that hands over several billion to the government every few years you can do pretty much as you please.

Unusually I was awake very early and even now it is 6.51AM! Been awake since around 5.40AM and was thinking about going to the local store that tried to steal a tenner from me to get the sugar I forgot to get while I was out yesterday when it occurred to me that I still had pictures to upload and that this early would be a good time as there would be bugger all on-line?!



STARK CONTRASTS


LIFE OF TWO PATHS

PURPLE SKIES


NATURE FRAGMENTED


WATERY WALKWAYS


NATURE MINIATURISED


SOFT BORDERS




No comments:

Post a Comment